Shipping & Returns Policy
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Goods purchased from outside the UK may be liable to additional taxes, charges or import duties. Newton Equipment accepts no responsibility for any additional fees. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to settle all fees imposed by your region.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR PARCEL TRACKING REGULARLY AS CUSTOMS IN YOUR COUNTRY MAY NOT INFORM YOU THAT THEY ARE WITHHOLDING YOUR ITEM.
Newton Equipment Ltd Shipping Policy
Newton Equipment Ltd ("we"/"us") is the operator of https://www.newton-equipment.com ("Website"). By placing an order through this website, you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
1. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase.
This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
Current average shipping rates are:
|UK||0 - 20 g||£1.99 + VAT|
|21 - 200 g||£4.99 + VAT|
|201 - 2 kg||£7.99 + VAT|
|2 - 20kg||£19.99 + VAT|
|Europe||0 - 20 g||£3.99|
|21 - 200 g||£12.99|
|201 - 2 kg||£17.99|
|Worldwide||0 - 20 g||£7.99|
|21 - 200 g||£17.99|
|201 - 2 kg||£34.99|
Rates are subject to change and some larger products for example: Connecting Hoses, will have higher rates.
- Delivery Terms
- Please allow 2 – 7 days for domestic shipments.
- Please allow 7 – 28 days for international shipments.
- Goods are likely to be dispatched within 2 business days of receipt of payment. Our web shop operates Monday to Friday, standard business hours. It will be closed on bank holidays.
- We are unable to change an address once payment has been processed.
- We are unable to ship to P.O. Box Addresses
- Late, Damaged or Lost Parcels
- If delivery is late/lost, please contact us so we can investigate.
- If a parcel is damaged in transit, please contact us.
- Duties and Taxes
- Web prices are less VAT, this is calculated at checkout. A VAT receipt/invoice will be forwarded by email once your order is confirmed.
- Import Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the customer.
- Newton Equipment Ltd will accept returns if a request to return is received by us within 14 days of receipt of item.
- Goods must be returned to us in original packaging, unused and in re-sellable condition.
- Return shipping is to be paid at the customers expense. Customers will be required to arrange their own shipping.
- We recommend tracked or recorded delivery as we cannot accept liability for items lost.
- Refunds will be processed once returns are received and accepted. We will notify you once this has been completed by email.
- Please note we will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
- Customer Service
For all customer service enquiries, please email us using the contact form in our main site or call us.